Tuesday, December 30, 2014


  • This storm is pretty wild.
  • Reminds me of the emotions you trigger in me.
  • I hate you. I really do.
  • You're just a horrible person.
  • I know I'm a pretty shitty person, but you make me look like a saint.
  • I wanna see how long you two last though, lol.
  • Should I apply to upenn?
  • I don't know if it's worth it.
  • I don't really know if anything's been worth it.
  • I can't wait to get out of this city I've been stuck in for the past 12 years.
  • I need new sights. new people. new stories.
  • Here's my problem with getting close to people - I just end up feeling unappreciated and thus create distance. 
  • I think I've always felt so unappreciated that I've forgotten how to appreciate people myself.
  • Who am I anymore?
  • I've been looking through old photos and I just don't feel like the same person anymore.
  • Of course everyone changes, but when did I become so cynical and sad?
  • I need the next six months to be over, and quickly.
  • At least I have a license and a job, right?
  • At least I'm going to college.
  • Give me a decade or so.
  • You can suck my success.
  • Deuces.

No comments:

Post a Comment