Sunday, March 27, 2016

prologue

I think that everything in my life thus far has been so transient
My life really has just been chapters, unfolding and closing, and left behind when closed

...and I'm okay with that
I've left people where I want them to stay
I've come to terms with it now
It's nice to realize it, acknowledge it, exhale it

I've also come to the overstated conclusion that family is all you really have
Family is all I still have now when all of my past chapters have closed

Things have a funny way of unfolding
Because now I've found this person,
someone who not only perfectly complements me but also perfectly exemplifies my realization about family

And this is the one person whom I truly believe will remain through my future chapters
And that's all that really matters to me

No comments:

Post a Comment